Your Well-Being Is Our Focus
The Plateia restaurant and lounge is serving a limited al fresco menu in its olive tree courtyard and on its gorgeous patio. Reservations are required and may be made online or by calling 310-794-3563. In addition, our chefs are preparing delicious contact-free take-out orders through the restaurant’s Plateia To Go service. The safety and well-being of our guests and members of our Plateia team is of utmost importance. With that in mind, we’ve implemented a variety of new and measured considerations designed to keep you safe and bring you peace of mind.
- All guests will have their temperatures taken at the Luskin Conference Center front desk upon arrival. To be seated, temperature must not exceed 100°F.
- Frequent cleaning with hospital-grade products
- Mandatory face coverings
- Compulsory physical distancing
- Convenient hand sanitizing stations
- Required reservations
- Reduced capacity
- Buffets and self-serve style events suspended
- Item-free tables until seated
- Single use menus and condiments
- Cashless transactions
These new enhancements are important as we navigate the times ahead and the wonderful moments that will come. After all, taking care of people and making memories is what we do. We look forward to seeing you soon!